The coach has the following.
- Her hair resembles Ariana Grande's 2014 hair style. It's brown, and has highlights of dark brown.
- The coach is wearing a purple and white dress.
- Her heels are royal purple.
The background takes place in a purple room with 3D stripes going diagonally. During the pre-chorus, the background turns to a stage. During the chorus, the background turns black with the words "FOCUS ON ME". The text is skinny, and uses gradient.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine.
Gold Move 1: Put your hands on your hips.
Gold Move 2: Turn hands in a 360 degree motion and slide inwards under your chin.
Gold Move 3: Put your hands downwards.
Just Dance You
The mashup has these songs in sequential order:
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
- Fire N' Gold
- Hot N' Cold
- These Boots Are Made For Walking
- I'm An Albatraoz
- Oh No!
- Call Me Maybe
- You Make Me Feel
Just Dance: Super Edition
Theme: Bring Some Friends
Dancers (In order):
- Centuries (JD:SE)
- Macarena (JD2015)
- We Like to Party (JD:SE)
- Dynamite (Remake) (JD3)
- Copacabana (JD2016)
- Work from Home (JD:SE)
- YMCA (JD2014)
- Everybody (Backstreet's Back) (JD:SE)
- Bang Bang (JD2015)
- Baby One More Time (Remake) (JD3)
- This was the first song choreographed in Just Dance You .
- This is the first Ariana Grande song in the series. Love Me Harder, Pink Champange, One Last Time, Dangerous Woman, and Piano follow.
- The dancer messes up doing Gold Move 2.
- Ariana Grande actually played this routine, which was great sponsoring for the game.