| ||This game isn't finished at the moment and is currently in progress. Please be patient.|
|Just Dance: JD4SURVIVOR (Updated Version)|
|Released:||AllMay 5th, 2019|
|System(s):||Nintendo's B*tch, Wii Kazoo, XBOCKS TRIENTA, PS45|
|Developed by:||RamJam74 Studios|
|Rating(s):||E10+, PEGI 3, 0+|
|Preceded by:||Just Dance: JD4SURVIVOR 2|
|Succeeded by:||Just Dance: JD4SURVIVOR 3|
Just Dance: JD4SURVIVOR (Updated Version) is the third installment in the Just Dance: JD4SURVIVOR franchise. The game represents the first, but all songs have been remade. The game will be released on May 5th, 2019 worldwide.
- World Dance Floor - Dance with others around the world with World Dance Floor! A random song will be up for play, reach number 1 for bragging rights! Participate in activities like Boss Battles, Karaoke Wars, and more, where you can win special prizes if you come 1st, 2nd, or 3rd!
- Just Create - Tired of playing the boring choreographies of our game? Well try Just Create, and create a super difficult choreography for your fans to curse at you for.
- Dance Quests - A special tournament, aimed at whatever difficulty you like! Dance against 8 CPU's, and aim for 1st place! There are 13 quests, and try your best to earn a 1st place cup on all of them!
- Party Master Mode - Ever had a squad member left out? That 5th person can now join in and force you to do whatever is on screen! Casual.
- Dance Mashup - Like Party Master Mode, but the squad member doesn't choose the dancers.
- Just Sweat - A mode that no one will use. But it helps a lot or whatever.
- An (E) represents a song exclusive to the game's remake.
- An (D) represents that the routine was done with a different coach, but the same choreography.
Themed alternates are just different versions of the song, but they have a theme to them. The versions are usually comedic, and they can be unlocked by spending 20 mojo coins (20 points collected from stars) on them. If you get 5 stars on all themed alternates, you will receive golden avatars for all songs.
- An (E) represents that this alternate is exclusive to this game.
Extremes are the hardest mode in the game for alternate versions. To unlock 1 extreme version, you need to get 5 stars on 5 songs. To get all 8, you need 5 stars on 40 songs. Extreme versions are unlocked at random. If you 5 star all extreme versions TWICE, you will receive diamond avatars for all songs.
|Song||Artist||Mode||Old Square||New Square|
|FANTASTIC BABY||BIG BANG||Solo|
|Fire Burning||Sean Kingston||Solo|
|One More Time||Daft Punk||Solo|
|Stressed Out||Twenty-One Pilots||Solo|
The following songs appeared in the original game, but were not present in the remake.
|Get Ugly||Jason Derulo||Trio|