|Just Dance: Nightcore|
|System(s):||Wii, Wii U, PS3, PS4, X360, XOne|
|Developed by:||Ubisoft France|
Just Dance: Nightcore is an upcoming game developed by Ubisoft France.
It will be available for Wii, Wii U, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Gameplay and Features
Just Dance: Nightcore has the following game modes:
- "Classic" - Features classic choreographies for the songs.
- "Dark mode" - Features songs with darker themes (the songs mostly have black backgrounds, darker pictograms and the stars next to score bars are dark grey)
- "On Stage mode" - Mode which first appeared on JD2014 is back. It is mostly a trio dancing (and the main coach singing) on stage, as the name of the mode tells.
- "Alternative choreographies" - Songs with different choreography. Mostly based on some theme.
- "Extreme mode" - Songs with choreography with the hardest difficulty possible.
- "Just Sweat mode" - Allows players to create custom playlists (options are 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 40 minutes and unlimited)
- "Versus mode" - Challenge your friend or battle against CPU and the one with better moves wins the match! (Returning from JD2014)
45 songs were confirmed to be in the game. 22 have been leaked so far.
"(DC)" means the song was already in Just Dance, but has changed choreography.
"*" means the song is covered.
|Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)||Kelly Clarkson||2011|
|How You Love Me||3LAU feat. Bright Lights||2014|
|I Need Your Love (DC)||Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding||2012||TBA|
|Only One||Illenium feat. Nina Sung||2015|
|Take A Hint*||Victoria Justice feat. Elizabeth Gillies||2012|
|Just A Dream*||Nelly||2010||TBA|
|Tell Your World (DC)||Hatsune Miku||2011|
|Cheap Thrills (DC)||Sia||2016|
|How Do You Love Someone||Ashley Tisdale||2009||TBA|
|U + Ur Hand||P!nk||2006||TBA|
|Love Me Like You Do||Ellie Goulding||2015||TBA|
|Pity Party||Melanie Martinez||2015||TBA|
|Electra Heart||Marina And The Diamonds||2013||TBA|
|HandClap (DC)||Fitz and the Tantrums||2016|
|Cheap Thrills||Sia||French Version|
|How You Love Me||3LAU feat. Bright Lights||Acoustic||TBA|
|Courtesy Call||Thousand Foot Krutch|
|Make A Move||Icon For Hire||TBA|
|Hope Of Morning||Icon For Hire|
|One For The Money||Escape The Fate||TBA|
|Wolf In Sheep's Clothing||Set It Off||TBA|
- This is the first Just Dance game where the song is in different language when dancing the alternative choreography.