Just Dance Planet
|Released:||NA18th April 2017
AUApril 16th 2017
EU April 15th 2017
RUApril 15th 2017
|System(s):||Wii U, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, XBOX ONE, XBOX 720, PC, IOS, Android|
Ubisoft Paris, Flamur Inc.
|Rating(s):||10+, Pegi 3|
|Preceded by:||Idk :V|
Just Dance Planet is the latest installment in the Just Dance series. The game is planned to be released on April 15th, 2017.
(I will add more gamemodes)
- Autodance: Lets the players create funny video vignettes of their routine. Players can customize their videos and make each one completely unique: from custom borders, to color filters, or even changing the proportions of people's hands or heads, the changes are quirky and fun.
- Karaoke: new feature available on all motion control platforms that have a microphone. Tracks a player's voice and gives Mojocoins based on how accurate the player sings. Microphones for Wiis need to be bought separately in order to use this feature.
- World Dance Floor: The feature allows people from different parts of the world or even just your neighbor down the street – to dance together to the same song at the same time. Players join a crew and dance to different themes that pit various crews against each other. In between songs players can check out global leader boards, fun Just Dance stats, and community updates.
- Just Dance Machine:
- Aliens have abducted you! They need your dance energy to refill their spaceship's batteries and go back home.
- Each Dance Machine session is composed of five short exclusive and unique dance experiences that span different types of dance: Flamenco, Charleston, Ballet, Haka, French Cancan...
- If you have provided the Aliens with enough energy, they will unlock new dance segments for you to try and help them out!
- Dancer Quest's: Where each quest has the player play through 3 pre-determined songs facing bots, trying to get one of the top 3 overall scores
- Story Mode: Get started as an amateur dancer! You will follow dance classes and maybe be a famous professional dancer!
- A BYF means that the song was taken from the Beat Yo Face competition. (Take note that the dancers are made by me)
- A UbiS means that the song was made by Ubisoft.
|Take Me To Church||Hozier||2013||TBA|
|Poker Face||Lady Gaga||2008||Solo|
|24K Magic||Bruno Mars||2016||Duet|
|Get lucky||Daft Punk Ft. Pharrell Williams||2013||Duet|
|Trumpets||Sak Noel & Salvi ft. Sean Paul||2016||Solo|
|Ride||twenty one pilots||2015||Duet|
|Candy Girl (BYF) (UbiS)||The Girly Team||2017||Solo|
|Let's Get Baking (BYF) (UbiS)||Danny||2017||Solo|
|Macarena||The Girly Team||2014||Dance Crew|
|Closer||The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey||2016||Solo|
|This Is What You Came For||Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna||2016||Solo|
|Chained To The Rhythm||Katy Perry ft. Skip Marley||2017||Solo|
|Never Give Up||Sia||2016||Solo|
Machine Gun Kelly, Camila Cabello
|Shape Of You||Ed Sheeran||2017||Duet|
|Poker Face||Lady Gaga||Pinky||Solo|
|Ride||twenty one pilots||Bad Girl||Solo|
|Closer||The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey||Lovers Duet||Duet|
|Trumpets||Sak noel & Salvi ft. Sean Paul||Trumpet Version||Trio|
|PPAP||PIKO TARO||Apple VS Pineapple||
|24K Magic||Bruno Mars|
|Closer||Lovers||Duet||Want To Want Me (Alternate)|
|Closer, Take Me To Church, Royals||Butterfly|
- Go there -> Beta Elements
- On September 8th 2014, Ubi Mouss confirmed that the game was in development. But it was later scrapped for unknown reasons.
- However, Just Dance (Official Account) announced on 2nd November 2016 that they will continue with the development of the game.
- This is the 2nd game to be aviable on IOS and ANDROID.
- Its the first game to be aviable on PS5 and XBOX 720
- However its unaviable for Wii, PS3 and XBOX 360.