|Just Dance Realness|
|Released:||July 7, 2017|
|System(s):||Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, PC, Nintendo Switch|
|Developed by:||Ubisoft France & JDLover12|
|Published by:||Ubisoft & JDLover12 Inc.|
Just Dance Realness is the first installment of the Just Dance Realness series. It will be released on July 7, 2017.
Gameplay And Features
The game has many different features, such as:
- “Dance Party” mode, where players can either work together with a common score bar or play against each other, as in previous games.
- “Just Dance Machine” mode, where you dance to various music styles to help fuel energy to an alien spaceship.
- “World Video Challenge” mode (only available for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, Wii U, and PS3), where players send videos of their performances and challenge their friends and the whole Just Dance community to beat their score.
- JDTV (only available for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, Wii U, and PS3), where players can watch community made videos and fan made dances.
- "Party Master Mode" (Only available for the Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Wii U), where a fifth player can join and be the party’s DJ, using the Wii U gamepad or the Xbox Smartglass app to choose the songs and select the next dance moves.
- Just Create (Only available for Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, and Xbox One) returns since it's debut in Just Dance 3, where players can make their own choreography to the selected dance that they chose.
- Community Remix, VIP, Score Challenges, kCal Tracker, Autodance and World Dance Floor are all returning features.
- You can use your phone to dance on the Xbox One, PS4, Wii U, PC, and Nintendo Switch. But now, you can use it on your Xbox 360 and PS3 too!
- The 8th-gen consoles have the songlist in alphabetical order. But the 7th-gen consoles have the songlist ordered in the order they are below.
|Kill Em With Kindness||Selena Gomez||2015||Duet|
|Broccoli||D.R.A.M. Ft. Lil Yachty||2016||Solo|
|I Want To Be Neenja||Jennifer Murphy||2016||Solo|
|That's My Girl||Fifth Harmony||2016||Dance Crew|
|Don't Stop Lovin Me||Pomplamoose||2012||Solo|
|Move Your Body||Sia||2017||Solo|
|Don't Let Me Down||The Chainsmokers Ft. Daya||2016||Trio|
|Anus|| Alaska Thunderfuck|
(Credited as Alaska)
|Va Va Voom||Nicki Minaj||2012||Solo|
|Black Beatles||Rae Sremmurd Ft. Gucci Mane||2016||Solo|
|Walking On Air||Katy Perry||2013||Solo|
|Legendary|| Alaska Thunderfuck|
(Credited as Alaska)
|Bad Blood||Taylor Swift Ft. Kendrick Lamar||2014||Solo|
|Starboy||The Weeknd Ft. Daft Punk||2016||Solo|
|The Same Parts||Tatianna||2016||Solo|
These are the songs that were originally planned to be in the game, but were later removed for unknown reasons.
- (AA) - The alternate is an exclusive for Just Dance: All Access.
|Black Beatles||Rae Sremmurd Ft. Gucci Mane||2016||Mannequin Version||Solo|
|Don't Let Me Down (AA)||The Chainsmokers Ft. Daya||2016||Magic Version||Duet|
|Don't Stop Lovin Me||Pomplamoose||2012||Extreme Version||Solo|
Avatars From Just Dance Realness
|Avatar||Represents||How To Unlock||Cost (In Mojo)||Remarks|
|Broccoli||Dance to Broccoli||N/A||N/A|
|Legendary||Dance to Legendary||N/A||N/A|