|Just Dance Realness 4|
|System(s):||Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, PC, Nintendo Switch|
|Developed by:||Ubisoft France & JDLover12|
|Published by:||Ubisoft & JDLover12 Inc.|
Just Dance Realness 4 is the fourth installment of the Just Dance Realness series. Its release date is currently unknown.
Gameplay And Features
The game has many different features, such as:
- “Dance Party” mode, where players can either work together with a common score bar or play against each other, as in previous games.
- “Just Dance Machine” mode, where you dance to various music styles to help fuel energy to an alien spaceship.
- “World Video Challenge” mode (only available for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, Wii U, and PS3), where players send videos of their performances and challenge their friends and the whole Just Dance community to beat their score.
- JDTV (only available for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, Wii U, and PS3), where players can watch community made videos and fan made dances.
- "Party Master Mode" (Only available for the Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii U, and Nintendo Switch), where a fifth player can join and be the party’s DJ, using the Wii U gamepad or the Xbox Smartglass app to choose the songs and select the next dance moves.
- Just Create (Only available for Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, and Xbox One) returns since it's debut in Just Dance 3, where players can make their own choreography to the selected dance that they chose.
- Community Remix, VIP, Score Challenges, kCal Tracker, Autodance and World Dance Floor are all returning features.
- You can use your phone to dance on the Xbox One, PS4, Wii U, PC, and Nintendo Switch. But now, you can use it on your Xbox 360 and PS3 too!
- Introduced in Just Dance 2018, a "SUPER" rating has been added to the game. It stands between the existing ratings for "GOOD" and "PERFECT".
- In addition to the existing "Superstar", which was introduced in Just Dance 2017 and has spread throughout the Just Dance Realness series, a "Megastar" score milestone, also introduced in Just Dance 2018, has also been added to the game. This milestone can be reached by reaching at least 12000 points.
|Bad Liar||Selena Gomez||2017||Trio|
|Wide Awake||Katy Perry||2012||Solo|
|Perfect Illusion||Lady Gaga||2016||Duet|
|We Like To Party||Vengaboys||1999||Solo|
|Tunak Tunak Tun||Daler Mehndi||1998||Solo|
|Body Like A Back Road||Sam Hunt||2017||Duet|
|Just Dance||Twinkle Time||2017||Solo|
|Mi Gente||J Balvin Ft. Willy William||2017||Solo|
|Somebody Else||The 1975||2016||Dance Crew|
|iSpy||KYLE Ft. Lil Yachty||2016||Trio|
|Heathens||Twenty One Pilots||2016||Solo|
|Shaking||Danho Ft. CapCake||2017||Dance Crew|
- JD4SURVIVOR (Glass effect)