|Just Dance V.I.P.|
|System(s):||Wii, Wii U, NX, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, PC|
|Published by:||Heyppls Inc.|
Just Dance Temptations is the first installment in the Just Dance Temptations franchise.
Gameplay and Features
Introducing all new game modes on PS4™, Xbox One™, Nintendo NX™, and Wii U™ consoles, with more focus on online and sharing features:
- “Squad Goals” mode, where players can either work together with a common score bar or play against each other, as in previous games.
- “Gym” mode, to customize workout sessions and exclusive choreographies to lose weight. $0.99 for 1 Week, $5.00 for 1 Month, $12.00 for 3 Months and $25.00 for 1 year.
- “Dance Quests” mode, completely different from its incarnation in Just Dance 4, where each quest has the player play through 3 pre-determined songs facing bots, trying to get one of the top 3 overall scores.
- “World Video Challenge” mode, where players send videos of their performances and challenge their friends and the whole Just Dance community to beat their score.
- JDTV, where players can watch community made videos and fan made dances.
- Introducing Dance.ly, a new feature for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo NX and Wii U where players sing, lip-sync, act, and/or perform in front of their cameras to create shareable music videos. Only select songs are available in this mode.
- Additionally, Just Dance Temptations will also introduce Just Dance Thicc a new streaming service that will regularly deliver exclusive new content and offer subscribers 150 songs at launch. At launch, Extra Songs also offers 4 Unlimited Exclusive Dance Quests. This service is exclusive to Xbox One, Nintendo NX Wii U and PlayStation 4.
- You can now use your smartphone as a controller to play the game on the Wii U, PS4, Nintendo NX and Xbox One. This allows Wii U and PS4 users to play with up to 6 players instead of 4, which is a feature previously exclusive to the Xbox One.
- "Party Master Mode" Party Master returns, like previously as a Wii U exclusive. A fifth player can join and be the party’s DJ, using the Wii U gamepad to choose the songs and select the next dance moves.
- Community Remix, Dancergram, VIP, Score Challenges, kCal Tracker, Autodance and World Dance Floor (for 7th Gen consoles only) are all returning features.
- On Old-Gen, songs are arranged as shown below, but on New-Gen, they are alphabetical.