Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are both of the male gender.
P1 is a shark, and he has a black and pink glow. The shark is blue and has a white stomach, and is made of fuzzy foam.
P2 is also a shark, and he has a black and sea green glow. The shark is blue, and has a white stomach, and is made of fuzzy foam.
The background references the Superbowl Halftime Stage, where the Teenage Dream incident occurred. When the song reaches the chorus, the stage floats up, and they are dancing in the sky, above the stage, as if the audience came for a lightshow. It's supposed to reference at the start of the dance of Katy's performance, although she is just replaced by a speaker.
There is 1 Gold Move in the routine:
Gold Move: Put both hands out in front of you, one below your other.
- This was the 22nd song added to the Just Dance: JD4SURVIVOR page.
- The inspiration of this song for the game came when a video of Left Shark came up on "recommendations".
- This is the first song in Just Dance: JD4SURVIVOR 2 to be a song in a previous game, but with a different choreography.
- The alternate choreography (Prom Night Version), is the Just Dance 3 version.
- A beta version was found in the files depicting completely different graphics.