"The Yes Dance" by PUNCHROBERT is featured on Just Dance Realness 2.
Appearance of the Dancer(s)
P1 wears a purple zip front top with silver leggings and black shoes. Her hair is blonde and her glove is blue.
P2 wears a pink zip front top with silver leggings and black shoes. Her hair is brown and her glove is navy blue.
The background is a dark stage with dark blue curtains behind the dancers. There is also a rainbow neon sign that says "CARNIVAL" on the left.
The routine has 3 Gold Moves.
Gold Move 1: Do the fork in the garbage disposal by flailing your arms around while spinning counterclockwise.
Gold Move 2 (P2): Perform a death drop.
Gold Move 2 (P1): Punch your right arm to the sky when "dance" is sung.
Gold Move 3: Punch one hand to the sky, and put the other one on your hip. P1 punches with their right arm and P2 punches with their left. This is the final move of the routine.
- The gold move pictograms are recycled from Flashdance... What A Feeling, Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!), Addicted To You, Adoration To Happiness (Beta), and Gentleman (Sweat).
- "Sh*t" and "b*tch" are censored.
- Due to the long waiting time before P2 gets "revived" by P1, P2's 2nd Gold Move gains more points than P1's 2nd Gold Move.
- In the early files of the game, two pictograms were inappropriately named "Yesdance-posipopleft" and "Yesdance-posipopright."
- However, these pictogram names are still not fixed after launch.